The Datacolor 20D is an easy-to-use, portable spectrophotometer that enables accurate color measurement of a wide variety of sheens and sample sizes – anywhere in the store or at the customer job site. The Datacolor 20D with PAINT v. 2.x software yields the best first shot match on the market – saving time and money.
Designed for: Retail paint and hardware stores who need accurate, portable color matching.
Accurate measurement performance
- Sphere geometry enables accurate color measurement of both flat and textured samples.
- Gloss determination of sample sheen, combined with gloss compensation in PAINT software enables perfect visual color formulation.
- Shares the same high accuracy SP2000 spectrometer as Datacolor’s world-renowned benchtop spectrophotometers.
Measurement Wherever & Whenever
- Portable design enables measurement of a wide variety of sample shapes and sizes, anywhere in the store or at a customer job site.
- Initial instrument installation is simple with all required set-up data loaded at the factory. Just connect to your computer, start the PAINT v. 2.x software, calibrate and you are ready to measure.
- Large color LCD screen with an intuitive user interface makes the instrument easy-to-use and easy-to-learn
- The illuminated sample alignment port enables direct view of the sample through the sphere and guarantees the most precise positioning for sample measurement
- Seamlessly transfer measurement data from to the Datacolor PAINT v. 2.x software using Bluetooth or USB.
- Support for USB keyboards and bar code scanners.
Quick first shot matches with PAINT v. 2.x software
- Highly accurate measurements combined with the precise algorithms of the PAINT v. 2.x software, yield the best first shot match on the market, saving time and money.
- Aluminium Carrying Case
- USB Memory Stick with User Guide and backup copy of the white tile data
- Wrist Strap
- Power Supply
- Black Trap
- White and Green Tiles
- USB Cable
- Quick Start Guide
- Certificate of Instrument Performance
|Sphere diameter||2 inches|
|Light Source||Pulsed xenon|
|Spectral Range||400 – 700 nm|
|Effective Bandwidth||10 nm|
|Wavelength Resolution||2 nm|
|Detector||Proprietary Dual 256 element diode array|
|Color Repeatability (1)||< 0.05 CIELAB ΔE* avg on white ceramic tile|
|Color Inter-Instrument Agreement(1)||0.20 CIELAB ΔE* avg. of 12 BCRA tiles|
|Aperture Size||SAV – 10mm illuminated/6.5mm measured|
|Operating Environment||5° to 40°C up to 85% RH, non-condensing|
|Interface||USB, Bluetooth wireless|
|Color Systems||CIE L*, a*,b*,|
|Illuminants||D65, A, F2, F11|
|Data Storage||Up to 2,000 samples|
|Languages||English, French, German, Portuguese, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Italian, and Polish|
|Color Display||50.54mm x 68.62mm x 3.55mm|
|Display Resolution||240 x 320|
|Dimensions||235mm x 90mm x 99mm|
1 Environmental conditions: Temperature 22.6°C +/- 2°C RH 44% +/- 1%
Certified to ISO 9001:2008 in Manufacturing Centers Worldwide.
- Datacolor 20D Spec Sheet (English)
- Datacolor 20D Spec Sheet (German)
- Datacolor 20D Spec Sheet (French)
- Datacolor 20D Spec Sheet (Spanish)
- Datacolor 20D Spec Sheet (Italian)
- Datacolor 20D Spec Sheet (Portuguese)
- Datacolor 20D Spec Sheet (Chinese)
- Datacolor 20D Quick Start Guide (English)
- Datacolor 20D Users Guide (English)
- Datacolor 20D Users Guide (Italian)